[VAC] '71 Safari

Hot lead on another one...

I am going to look at a '71 Safari tomarrow.  It is a 2 hour drive.

The owner told me he recently purchased it and had all the drive gear,
brakes, bearings repacked, tires checked etc.. buy a RV service center.

He then used it for a week at a camp site and towed it home.  Reason for
selling, wants to use a classic car to tow it, but the trailer is too much
for the car.

He did say the front window shattered when he towed it home, so that is
missing.  None of the appliances seem to work, including, furnace, water
heater, oven, and roof AC.  May just need servicing.  But unknown.

Water systems work and the water pump is new.  Was replaced when the drive
gear was done.

Body has a 12" scrape in the front near the bottom and a couple of fist size
dents in the rear bottom.  No signs of dry rot or leaking.

So, that's about all I know now.  Will be leaving at 8am to check it out.

If there is anything I need to know about the '71 Safari's please let me
know.

Thanks

-Tim