[VAC] Re: Fall rally in CA?

The Fall Rally in Three-Rivers is full, so that's why you don't see any
advertising.   May put something up closer to the date for those who
want to make the day trip to the Saturday open house.  The Spring rally
is already being planned now.

Shows the need for new rallies.  If anyone wants to sponsor and organize
one, just let me know and I'll put them in touch with those who can help.

Randy Unter & Jodi Guerin have took the plunge with the 1st Rocky
Mountain VAC Rally in Colorado.  The whole VAC membership wishes them
and the attendees fun & success.  There are still openings in that one.
Contact Randy at runter@earthlink.net

RJ
VAC Webmaster