[VAC] Re: car radio

Thanks for the suggestions.  I think you all are great!  I went out and checked my car radio (installed by a car radio dealer in my trailer) and it has a filter box with a fuse in it, however, the filter was completely burned up.  The fuse is still ok but the filter is fried.  I could buy a new radio and install another filter, but won't the same thing happen?  By the way if I turned the pump on the buzzing stopped.  I think this radio is done for.  It got so hot that it burned through the antenna connection.  I removed the whole radio for fear of starting a fire.  Thanks again for all your help!!!