[VAC] Help Needed Parking my Trailer

I have a difficult parking situation with my ' 68 Tradewind. Because of urban neighborhood restrictions, my trailer has to be parked behind my house so it can't be seen from the street. I have to back it between my house and the next door neighbor and turn it so it's behind the house. The problem is the houses are too close together to have much turning room.

In the past I have heard or read about a wheeled motorized device with a hitch ball on top that the trailer coupler goes on that can be steered and that would let the trailer make very sharp turns. The device would operate somewhat like a 5th wheel in that the A-frame can be pushed at 90 degrees to the axis if the trailer. In effect the device becomes the puller or pusher for moving the trailer.

Does anybody have any information about such a device for moving a trailer without it being hitched to a tow vehicle. It might be something a RV dealer would use to move a trailer inside a building or for aligning trailers in a storage lot. I would appreciate any information or leads. I need to get this Tradewind home as there's more restoration work to be done before we can use it.

Thanks,

Jim Greene