[VAC] Rocky Mountain Rally

I spent last weekend at Blue Arrow RV park in Estes Park, finishing last
minute plans for the upcoming VAC Rally August 8-11. The park has newly
updated utility boxes and other improvements. The 30 spaces assigned to
attendees are all in a row with each site having spectacular views of
12,000+ foot, snow capped peaks in Rocky Mountain National Park. I also
hiked a few trails in the Park and have recommendations for those
desiring easy/difficult hikes. There are many things for people of all
ages to do in the area. For kids, there are two amusement parks with
go-karts, slides, miniature golf, etc. For everyone, magnificent RMNP
with miles of hiking, biking, site seeing, etc. Estes has many shops,
restaurants, and a 9-hole golf course, Lake Estes for boating, fishing
and bike trail circling it. Or if you desire to lay back, Blue Arrow's
wide-open spaces fosters quiet relaxation. I spent the evenings enjoying
the sky brilliantly aglow with stars and galaxies, with the sound of !
a coyote pack echoing out of RMN Park.
We still have spaces open for the Rally, so if you are planning on
coming, please let me know now. The cut off time is July 15th, when I
will release any of the remaining spaces not reserved. If you have
questions about the Rally, please contact me directly off line.

Randy Unter
'66 Overlander
Wagon Master
2001 Rocky Mountain Rally