[VAC] Found one, now what?

I found an Airstream, '68 Safari that is about 5 hours driving time from me,
each direction.

I am only going on a verbal discription on the phone.  I want to be ready to
tow this thing back if it is in good condition.

For one, the seller has to fix the tire/hub/brakes on one side because it
had a blow out that messed up these parts.  He has new parts and is ready to
fix it.  He is not quite sure about the brakes though.

Also the plug for towing is 6 pin and I have a 7 pin jack.  So he is going
to look for an adaptor.

So, I have never towed before... any advice?

Anything I should look for specificly or do before I bring it home.

He said about three of the windows have been replaced with plexiglass and
the original heater was missing.  Are these parts avaiable somewhere.

-Tim