[VAC] Re: '62 Safari

Well, some how that one got sold over the weekend before I could even get a
hold of the seller!  Man these things go fast!

I do have a general Safari question.  Do they all sleep 4?  I was hearing
something about a hammock.  Does that sleep 5?

Is the hammock the same as you would use between a couple of trees or is it
more of a fold down bunk?

I'm thinking a Safari might be a good weight/length for my 4.6L Expedition.
But my wife wants sleeping for at least 5.

Thanks

-Tim