[VAC] How long can I go?

OK, here's the deal.  I have been doing a lot of research on what I can tow
with my '98 Ford Expedition (NOT Explorer) with a 4.6L, V8, 119" wheelbase,
#6000 tow rating, and factory tow package.

I know about the 75% rule and dry weights etc...  So from what I can tell I
should stay around #3500 dry weight.

Here is what I need to know.  How LONG of a trailer can I safely tow (w/o a
hensely or pullrite) with the standard antisway type hitches.

Can I pull a 25' #3500 dry weight trailer safely and comfortably?

The reason is our family is growing to 4 here within the next 9 months and a
20' trailer is awfully cramped.  A 25' would work better for us.

Thanks for any input.

-Tim