[VAC] Re: By way of introduction....

Keep shoving and then push the door closed until they are all inside .

Actually, when we've had all seven along the baby was small enough to sleep
with Mom and Dad. The front sofa bed has an extension on it so that three
kids can sleep on it. There is a hammock I suspended from the ceiling for a
mid sized kid.  After the baby got bigger, one kid slept in the back of the
station wagon (an old BIG wagon with a 4 by 8 load platform).  Now, the
oldest one went off to college. We only have 6 at the most now. Last time we
went camping, only 4 went (two teenagers didn't want to go).  Things are
getting better ! The Globe Trotter will still be in great condition when
there's just 2 of us left.