[VAC] sewer connection

Hi Gang    wasn't paying attention when I put the post on the A/S list instead
of VAC
The post covered the problem I had when 2 years ago Inland RV reinstalled my
black water tank on an angle....all they were supposed to do was reinforce the
support for the black water tank....but the tank is in such an angle that
connecting the original curved metal connection is almost impossible   so am
wondering if anyone had changed both the tank dump valve and the end of the hose
to maybe a thedford
that might make it easy for this stiff, arthritic old lady to be able to connect
her sewer easier than having to sit on the ground to connect the old metal
one????Pearl in SoCal