[VAC] Windows, Blinds, Curtain tracts.....

We are going to need to buy tracts for curtains for the 2 back side
windows. . With our remodeling, the ones that exisit will be removed. I
can cut one to fit but the other side is of a style that won't work.  I
will need more plastic curtian tabs, as well.  Anyone know where I can
purchase new ones? Or does anyone have  new and different ideas.

The plastic window casing around the kitchen that holds a blind is
cracked, pieces are broken off and is an eye sore. The blind fits so
poorly I wonder if it is even useful. The window has to be closed
tightly and even then the window openers interfere with it lying flat.
My question is:  Has anyone removed this entirely without replacing it,
leaving that window to look like the others?  I would install a blind
with hooks on the botton to hold it to the wall and also be able to let
in hang in place if that suited my needs of the moment.  It looks like
quite a project to remove so I will wait until I hear what troubles
could lie ahead.

Anyfeedbak on different window treatment would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Gwen