[VAC] Re: Argosy Minuet

I had a '76 Minuet.  It was classified as a 20ft.  It was about 6"
narrower and a bit lower in interior height then standard A/S.  It
reportedly had a  lighter frame and was much lighter in weight but
unfortunately I can't recall weight.  Had rear bath/shower and side
goucho couch (roadside) that made into bed and a front dinette that also
made in to bed. Gally seemed to be pretty standard for trailers of that
period.  I got it in 1978 so it was rather new.  Paid $7500 and sold it
for same amount 3 years later. I would say because of the width and
height it was the smallest of that breed but I am not aware of any
Argosy's shorter then 20ft, although I have seen standard size 20ft
Argosy, all early then my '76.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC