[VAC] Re: Inside End Caps

If your endcaps are like mine on my 1965 tradewind they are fiberglass and a
very poor quality they are spraid up on a female mould just chop no cloth or
roving used. you realy need to drill a small hole at each end of the crack or
it will continue further. I would get a bottle of super glue the thicker mix
ans squese it into the crack when dry litely sand off the excess or live with
it if you have a speckled interior it wont be realy noticable. good luck
Jim Smith