[VAC] Re: Challenges with windows

Bev,
I just replaced the front window glass in my '68.  The one that opens.
The old top frame had some sticky foam left in it (glass was missing).
I scraped it off and used double sided tape.  I found it at Lowes.
There are several levels of adhesive.  I used their super hold which was
the strongest they offered.  It adheres immediately!  I didn't get the
glass exactally right the first time and although it was only on a few
minutes, I nearly broke the glass getting it back out.  Haven't had the
trailer on the road yet, but it seems completely secure.
Pete