[VAC] Re: Pergo

I've been looking at some of the synthetic wood flooring at my local Lowes
store, with the idea of installing it in my Caravel.  It seems to me that the
stuff is a bit on the heavy side, but my main concern is the heat cycling
that it will experience in a trailer.  During certain times of the year, it
will be freezing at night and then quite warm within a few hours as the
trailer sits in the sun.  These products can certainly handle freezing temps,
but what about the constant temp cycling?  What about the adhesives?  Also,
what about the flexing that will be experienced as the trailer is used on the
road?  Can the materials and adhesives deal with that?

I think I may just go with a single seamless sheet of vinyl flooring.  Its
cheaper, lighter, and much more flexible.  Too bad it doesn't look nearly as
cool.

Chuck