[VAC] Re: Vintage Puller

Mexican gas is not cheaper.  Given the recent price increases in the US it might be about the same as SoCal or a little bit more expensive.  The problem is that it is dirty gas and lower octane.  In the Baja, there are stretches of over 200 miles with no gas.  I have found that in the bigger cities you can get a mix of high octane and lower octane by pumping it yourself.  That's the only way I could get my older van from sputtering and stalling on the steepest mountain grades.
Bob