[VAC] Re: 1963 Bambi purchase, new airstream nut!

Title: Re: [VAC] Re: 1963 Bambi purchase, new airstream nut!
I’ve heard (I think on this list) of a company in southern California that painted Airstreams silver.  I believe it was intended as a quick and low maintenance solution to cover oxidation and similar blemishes, but not necessarily Bondo type repairs.  Apparently there was a market for it, mostly in that area.  A search on Tom Patterson’s web site might bring up some postings on this.

If there was body putty, I bet one of those stud finders that detects changes in density (not a magnetic one) would find it.

Don