[VAC] 1963 Bambi purchase, new airstream nut!

  Hello I purchased a 1963 Bambi last week, and have been scouring the
internet for information. I geuss my first question, is what is the best
method to strip paint off of this trailer. the previous owner painted it
with silver paint ( don't ask me why) and i want to remove it. I am of the
polished airtsream persuasion, and am a do-it-your-selfer, after just
have=ing retsored a 1965 mobile scout travel trailer. Also do I need to
reseal the seams before polishing=? And finally, whre can i get brochures,
and a floor plan of ths trailer. All help appreciated, and thanks in
advance. Paul Hodges
1963 Bambi
1965 Mobile Scout.