[VAC] Re: Pergo vs. ....

I know I am in a small and rather insignificant minority when I take the
position that sealing the plywood and putting down a good industrial grade
of linoleum tile (large squares) is a very practical and serviceable
floor... someone on list has pictures of a black and white tile floor job
that I thought was superb...just keep a few spare tiles and any damage ...
football spikes or what ever, can be replaced...If dad wears his golf shoes
in the trailer with Pergo, he might as well start looking under La in the
Yellow Pages...scratches can not be repaired without replacing the
floor....and that surface is real thin...Sand on a kids bare foot would
probably be bad news...maybe you have no intention of parking near the beach...

We just put down a kitchen floor and we would up with a nice vinyl tile
with shine... and in the process I handled several tiles that  I thought
would make a great trailer floor...

Whatever floats your boat is the important thing... not what I think about
the utility of tile etc...

Have fun...

Jim