[VAC] Re: Need esthetic feedback, HELP. Pass onto wife if this is not your arena.

I have the same couch configuration you do in my 75 Argosy 26, and I agree
with you. Bed's too small, ledge eats up even more sleeping room, and not
all that space efficient when in couch mode, either. I use my front salon as
a meeting room, so this configuration works well. But I have a Dinette in my
16' '66 Serro Scotty that is much more space efficient and has much more
storage under, as well. So I think you're on the right track. Would love to
see your installation when you're done. If I ever take this on the road, I'd
be inclined to go your route.

Opinionated? Did someone say people on this list could be opinionated? :)

Dan