[VAC] Re: Need esthetic feedback, HELP. Pass onto wife if this is not your arena.

Hi Gwen,
I'm not the wife, but a female Airstream owner who couldn't live with the
70s brown. I have had good results using automotive interior paint, usually
only available in aerosol cans. It bonds with the plastic/vinyl to create a
durable finish. As it is applied by aerosol.coverage needs 2 fine coats,
but leaves no brushmarks. As I'm in the UK, can't help you with
stockists/mfrs, but car customising places will carry it.