[VAC] Re: Soldering Aluminum Rips?

The rip is not on the flat panel. It's on the
panel with the curve that is next to the flat
panel.

Here is a link to "before rip" pictures showing
where the rip happened:

http://www.geocities.com/jillywonkenobe/rip-area.html

> Secondly, it sounds like it will be behind the
LP tanks,
> so the alteration will be mostly hidden.  Where
were
> the tanks while all this was happening?

There are no tanks on the trailer yet, they were
missing from it when the seller bought it and she
sold it to me the same way. Also, I don't think
it will really be hidden by the tanks... it's to
the left a bit, almost on the curve. She said it
jumped the hitch in a grassy field, so it didn't
go skidding across pavement. Whew!