[VAC] Re: Polishing and deeper scratches

Yes they will stand out but you can polish most of them either away or
downwhere they are not overly evident.  Most folks will be to busy
looking at themselves reflected in your trailer they will not notice
them.  When polishing out scratchs be sure and not concentrate so long on
one spot that you burn the medal.  It will discolor.  Read my experience
on polishing at my web site note below for some tips that may be helpful.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC
rlashway@zianet.com