[VAC] Re: Fw: Fantastic Fan -- Stupid question

>Call me stupid, but I really don't understand this...

Stupid?  Because you don't understand something?  Nonsense.  Stupid would
mean you were only half (or less) conscious.

>I've got a '72 Sovereign with 3 vents and A/C. Each vent opening is covered
>on the inside with the plastic housing for the ceiling lights. If I
>installed a Fantastic Fan, would I then lose the inside cover (and,
>consequently, the lights?)

Yes.  You wouldn't want the lighting fixture to reduce the FV airflow.

>I've looked at pictures of the vents, seen them in new trailers, and don't
>understand how it would work in ours.

Same way.  You'd have to replace the lighting that's on the lower part of
your current vent.  Not a big loss, IMHO.  Get a 12V fixture to install
(Camping World, or Camper's Choice).  If you're installing the FV, then you
can install both at the same time.  You may have to run some wiring, or
else, just use the switch on the fixture.

>Is there a way to have the Fantastic Fan and keep the plastic housing and
>lights, in other words!?!

No, I don't think so.

- Dick
(5368)