[VAC] Re: Airstream prejudice: AGE

Well, nobody wants to believe that my 1971 Airstream is older than about
1985 ......How would anyone know if I told them it was a 1985 model?
....unless one of the VAC Airstream  Aficionados shows up with his serial
number decoding sheets, that is!

The only trouble I have had is with the propane tanks,   and only if I go
out of town. A local place doesn't seem to care about OPD's and age limits.
This is rural America, however. Other places DO care!

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA  -  Home of the Groundhog
#15767
1963 Globe Trotter
1971 Globe Trotter
http://users.penn.com/~mweimer/weimer.html