[VAC] Re: 1962 Bambi Owners Manual

Hi Terry:

   There are no owners manuals earlier than 1964, except for
the Bambi, which is half comprised of pages added by the
VAC, a compilation of misc. data sheets.  Beginning about
1964, AS finally retypeset and bound the loose leaf
information into manuals that came with each trailer.

  We do have some earlier than 1964 instruction sheets on
individual appliances, but those sheets came in trailer
having those particular appliances.  I have no cross-over
sheet of appliances to trailer years or models, so I do not
know what might be relevant to your (or anyone else's)
trailer.

  Eventually these earlier than 1964 appliance sheets may
get posted to the VAC web site when we get more server
space.  The 1993-97 back issues of The Vintage Advantage
presently take up all available server space for old
documents.  The 98-00 back issues will be added next as more
server space becomes available.

  I have no AS service bulletins in the Archives, and do not
know when they were first issued.

  If you have a particular appliance that is giving you
trouble, send me the brand and model number and I can see if
we have any information on it or a similar model.

Best regards,

Fred C.