[VAC] A Quick Introduction and a couple of questions

Hi. My name is Kit Sullivan. My husband Ryan and I recently became the proud
owners of a 1962 Bambi. This is our first trailer and we are really excited
about it. I have a couple of questions that I'm hoping someone out there
might be able to assist with. First, the owner's manual that we have is for
a 1964 Bambi II, and there are several differences between the trailer in
the manual and the one we actually have. Does anyone know how I can get a
copy of the owner's manual for a 1962 Bambi? Secondly, there are several
problems with the trailer that we can't fix ourselves, and we are taking it
to an Airstream dealer in Patterson, NY called Holiday on Wheels to have
some work done. They seem like a good, reputable place - does anyone out
there know anything about this company and how they do business? We want to
make sure we are bringing it to the right place. Thirdly, the toilet in the
bathroom doesn't fill up with water when it is used although the water works
everywhere else in the trailer - I've been told that some models don't have
water in the toilets, is this one of them? Or is there a valve or switch
somewhere that I don't know about? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

Kit Sullivan
'62 Bambi