[VAC] Re: mileage while towing w/ diesels

John,
 We get right at 15 MPG with our 1994 Dodge w/Cummins while towing a
6000# trailer. The only time I checked it solo locally, for only 1 tank,
I saw 17 MPG. I'm fairly sure it'd do 20+ on the highway w/o the
trailer.

In contrast, our former truck, a 1/2-ton 1994 Dodge with the 360 V8 got
10 MPG towing, 17 MPG while running solo on the highway. I never checked
it on local, solo driving.

                                            <<Jim>>