[VAC] Re: duct tape residue

Hi Philip:

3M males a product that is used to remove left over adhesive when replacing
glue on plastic molding which are so prevalent on todays cars. It won't hurt
automotive paint surfaces. You can find it at most auto paint stores.

I've used it on my A/S with good results. Also I've used it on darn neat
everything else and it works very well, but you might try it on a small out
of the way surface first, just to be safe.

It is called 3M General Purpose Adhesive Cleaner Part # 051135-08987.

Best regards,

Square John