[VAC] Re: RV Hall of Fame

The Chamber of Commerce or some such group has an office and show place
just North of the toll road at the exit that goes through the center of
town... Elkhart is just big enough to cover up a lot of what is there... A
connection to one of the major builders in the area would also be beneficial...

I traveled there on and off visiting a customer and I would have sworn
there wasn't much to see...I think like a lot of other towns, they keep
their industrial areas somewhat hidden....As I recall, downtown was also
somewhat hard to get a handle on...
Jim