[VAC] Re: Variable resistor for brake controller?

Memory was telling me that unscrewing the handle reduced the travel... I
thought I could get it to the point where it hardly moved at all....This
would jibe with the lead-lag idea where the brakes would not seem to come
on at all until you were standing on the car brakes...or would come on with
the slightest amount of pedal ... but, wouldn't that be the same as a
change in the "rough cut"...anyway.. too long since I've used one... I do
remember we could stop quicker with the trailer than we could without
it....I normally had a station wagon full of tool boxes and it was not very
easy to stop... like a large pig on a slippery floor...

Jim