[VAC] Re: Variable resistor for brake controller?

It has been a lot of years since I had a KH controller, but I seem to
remember that the resistor under the hood was the "rough cut" and the final
adjustment was the amount of movement of the manual controller handle ... I
thought I adjusted that by unscrewing the handle to match the piston travel
to the conditions at hand.  I am sure I never adjusted the resistor under
the hood and did not have any shaft etc to the remote resistor....Like I
said, it's been a long time and the mind can create about any picture it
wants to see given enough time....

Jim