[VAC] Tool Resources

I'll try the message again with the photo as an attachment........

When I bought my '65 Streamline Travel Home earlier this year, it came complete with quite a few extra parts and pieces, not all of which I could identify.  Thanks to Donald J. Murtha who posted a picture of clecos last month, I have been able to identify a box of clecos which were among the parts.  Also included was what I suspect are cleco pliers.  Below is a picture of the pliers along with several of the clecos.

As I will have to pull and reset all of the side windows to replace badly deteriorated window channel, these will come in very handy indeed!

-Tom

tool