[VAC] Re: Restoration tools

Just remember that a small garden verarity air compresser will not do the
job. I have an industreal 5hp compresser and it will barerly keep up with
some of the tools. As far as being cheeper unless you buy junk quality air
tools are a lot more expencive than electric. Example I have an Black& Decker
disk grinder cost$275.oo Ialso have a Sioux disk sander cost aprox $650.00
die grinders $ 400 to $500 each and the list goes on. Air tools are a lot
more expencive to use as a large compresser takes a lot more power than a
smell electric motor on the electric counterpart.
I ctill prefer my air tools.
Jim Smith