[VAC] Re: Differences in Interiors? of the 74 Overlander

Thanks Judy for the below link that is exactly what I was looking for.   I
checked out the manual/pictures etc.

But is has caused more questions.   I have the Overlander Double Bed, it
seems to convert- slides in and out.  But it is the opposite side then the
photos of the floorplans in the manual.    The Bathroom is also pretty
different the greenish tub is smaller and more rounded,  there is a toilet
inside the back wall section that goes across and there is more cupboards on
the right side.

Compared with this:  http://www.dachicago.com/maryc/tclife/inside/bath/

With the Airstreams, was there a lot of variation of interiors, like special
packages etc.?   I am still trying to get the history of my trailer it's
hard to tell what is original etc.

I am a little disappointed that the last owner painted over all the
cupboards,  I am not sure if I should attempt to strip them down and redo or
it leave it.    What was the original type woodwork on the cupboards?

Looks like my 14x25 hole on the roof was some sort of light/fan combo?

Compared with this:

http://www.dachicago.com/maryc/tclife/inside/kitchen/

Ok, that's enough from me so many questions-- I am sure you guys get this
every time a new comer jumps aboard ;0)

Jeanavive
74 Overlander
Oakland, CA