[VAC] Hello, I am a new Member with a 74' Overlander

Hello!

I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself-- my name is Jeanavive and I live in Oakland, California.   I recently acquired a 74 Overlander.

With the help of my Significant Other we are going to start fixing things a little at a time.   So far, we have replaced all the old screens and it really has freshned her up.  It has a torn off door handle and the household type door handle won't fit the job-- does anyone have any suggestions for this?

Also, there are two Vent tops gone in the front the smaller 14x14 which seems easy to replace and the larger one which I have not seen one that will fit, I am debating on an airconditioner to fill the hole but there a little pricey for me right now.

I would love to see photos of anyones 74 Overlander.  I am not positive about whats orginal and what has been added by the previous owners.   Also, if any one has a service Manual they could copy off or if they know where I can buy one that would be great!

I am glad I am part of the Airstream family and I look forward to years of enjoyment and new discoveries with this American tradition.

Jeanavive Janssen

TheNetworkGirl
http://www.thenetworkgirl.com