[VAC] Re: furnace/ Catalytics

Lefty--Actually, I called him after I replied to you. You're right. Rebuilt
old ones of either size are $300-$400, new ones are $445. Both include the
rear mounting kit. He's just moved the company, and sounds a bit distracted,
and said those who get heaters from him are those that bug him, and to send
him an email a month, as he hasn't yet rebuilt the old ones and apparently
is not ready to ship the new ones. Sounds like a nice guy, and someone who
knows what he's talking about.
Dan