[VAC] Re: 7 Pin Wiring Electrical Connector

Thank you all for your help with my wiring questions.  Finally figured it
out: (a) the ground wire was no longer connected (thanks, Marc); (b) someone
had artistically re-arranged the trailer plug (and when some wires didn't
work, just added new ones, including separate wires for the running lights,
which were now shorting), and (c) the light fixtures didn't ground to the
trailer.  So, thanks to your help (wiring colors, diagrams, circuit breaker
explanation, encouragement), a new battery for the ohmmeter, a soldering
gun, some spools of wire, rivets, and Dr. G's magic dielectric potion, the
lights all work correctly (Yay! we can travel at night!).  Well, most of the
lights, anyway, I still need to re-ground the remaining marker lights.  Then
it's on to the plumbing.

Again, thank you for your help!

Christian
'66 Caravel (which is slowly becoming more than an aluminum tent)