[VAC] Re: transformer/converter question

Dr. G,

As you know, I seldom understand when I'm talking DC or electronics.
However, I thought in the service compartment of my Safari, there's a metal
strip with a slot and a bolt that can be adjusted with an attached take off
wire.  It's my impression that this is the calibration for the ammeter in
the control panel?  Neither the service manual or the owner's manual give an
instruction for calibration of this feature.  Have you seen this
arrangement?  I accept that the control panel is garbage, but it looks nice!

                                                   '69 Safari, Joy