[VAC] external/internal paint removal

Hi everybody,

Spring is here and it seemed like a great time to begin my most
exciting project, a full restoration of my 1948 Wee Wind which I
picked up last fall.

I have just finished removing the entire (remaining) interior from
the trailer which is the first stop on it's complete renovation. The
floor from the door all the way back looks like it's been replaced
fairly recently and looks good but I'm gonna take it out to check the
pipe frame and other rigging and use that as an opportunity to run
new water, gas and AC/DC lines where applicable. But I've gotten
ahead of myself!

My immediate next step is to remove an old coat of white paint from
the entire upper half of the outside (I saw another wee wind which
had been painted this way, so I don't think it's just my trailer
that's had this misfortune) and also remove all this horrible green
paint on the inside which, it seems was painted over the original
light greenish zolotone(?) interior paint. You can see where the
interior paint has chipped on the inside, revealing a lighter, more
original looking paint which I assume is the factory zolotone.

What's the best way to remove paint from the exterior? And the
interior? I want to get 100% of it removed but without placing any of
the skin at risk. I am ready to go right now and just need some
clues... after the paint's been removed I then need to replace a
small exterior lower panel just to the left of the door that's
corroded beyond repair where the name/serial number plate is located.
Once that panel replacement has been done, most of my major exterior
repairs are done.

I want to get past the paint and panel issues so that I can then
concentrate on the interior redesign (the former owner(s) removed the
stove and other various parts so I feel justified in a redesign vs.
pure restoration) and construction which I am really excited to get
going on.

I can supply pictures of the paint on the exterior and interior if it
helps in making specific paint remover recommendations. If anyone has
a recommendation for someone who can perform the panel replacement in
the SF bay area that would be great, otherwise I'm up for
recommendations for someone anywhere in California as a next step.

Thanks,

wayne