[VAC] Re: new 34'

Hi Andrea,

You asked about a puppy to tow your 34' Airstream.
First question. Tow it where? East or West of the Mississippi?
Second question. If east, will you flat land it or go into the mountains?

There is only one ideal vehicle for you and that's the one that will do for you what you want it to
do? The basic question is "Where do you want to tow that Airstream?"

We have three different tow vehicles that we use each year and three different Airstreams that we
tow several thousand miles each year. Each tow vehicle has very different capabilities. When matched
to the intended job, each does superbly.

If you have already answered that question in a prior post, my apologies for not noticing it. Run it
by me again, would you?

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net