[VAC] Re: Towing w/Bronco

Pulling with a vehicle with such a short wheelbase is not advisable nor very comfortable for the driver! The only person that I know that had success with it, was by purchasing a PULL-RITE hitch. A cool $1,000.00. They pivot form near the axle (differential) and operate similar to a fifth wheel. He had it on a Bronco and pulled a 28 foot SOB. I think you can see a photo of the hitch in the Camping World catalog, if not on the Internet.
If I could recommend a tow vehicle, I would say go for a 1994 through 1996 Buick Roadmaster wagon. It has a LT-1 Corvette engine and a 4LE60 4 speed O/D transmission. It will be my next tow vehicle after selling my Airstream B190 that I tow my Caravel with.

My .02,

Geven
'67 Caravel
'93 Airstream B190 (For Sale)