[VAC] VAC Rallys & '57 Flying Cloud

Hi All,
I've been out of touch with the VACList working on the real job that
pays the bills.  Couple of quick updates.

I've posted the rally reports and images from the Cherry Blossom VAC
Rally (Maryland) and the BassLake/Yosemite VAC Rally that occurred last
month.  Check them out at your leisure:

http://www.airstream.net/rallies.html

And, I just went and picked up today our newest Airstream project.  A
22' 1957 Flying Cloud, California made, serial # 8022.  It is pretty
much all original, all complete.  The skin is dent free, but the floor
is toast in 3 spots.  Best part it was $1000, but I see about 4000 hours
and about $9000 till it is 100% restored. This one will give us lots of
topics on '50s restoration techniques and materials for the website.  It
even came with the original "Cool Air" evaporative (swamp) cooler.  It
had been sitting at a Duck Club for the last 30 years.  Check it out:

http://vintageairstream.com/archives1/'57FC3.html

Later,
RJ
VAC Webmaster