[VAC] Re: Membership

Kathy Hunt   I'm with you Kathy!  been a member of WBCCI  for 36   years and just got back from a 21 day trip.     At one time belonged to 5 units but now only 2
plus Free Wheelers and Vintage and Computer Intra clubs.....It is truly a glorius sight to see the Vintage come into the Int'l rally site.....There really is no age or size of  trailer discrimination....everyone is friendly and you make some great friends.   Those of you who have only dreamed of going on a caravan make it a reality...... still in contact with some from a 1978 caravan   (we retired that year) and have been on many since then.     E-mail is a wonderful way to keep in contact .....Pearl in SoCal