[VAC] Membership

If there were no WBCCI and those of us who have supported it for a long time, there would be no Vintage A/S club!

You would in no way be able to join us at the International Rally with members from all over this country and Canada.  There are many fringe benefits of belonging to WBCCI some of which has been mentioned here before.

I am also hosting an Oregon Unit WBCCI Rally at Brooks, Oregon (8 miles N. of Salem) on August 2-5, 2001  It is a Buddy Rally but I am also opening it up to anyone with a Vintage.
We'd love to have you come join us.  This Rally will be on the grounds of and at the same time as the SteamUp where old machinery is brought from all over the country to be shown.
There is a really good Truck Museum on the same grounds.  No hook-ups but inexpensive parking and many things to do and see.

Think about that.

Kathy Hunt #17792  24 year member of WBCCI and never been sorry.