[VAC] Re: new 34'

<

Really?
I may take you up on that. Where are you located? Western Wisc,

and now to sound like a complete moron..is that a ford?
Yup, kinda the bottom end of a overtheroad truck, or the top end of a single axle hauler.
I have this one sitting in my yard right now. Need some work to get it road ready, mostly the lights and placing the sleeper on the frame.
http://64.33.167.222/f700/
But I have a line on another that needs an engine, and I have the owner down to 1K for it, it's nicer than the one I have, but mine has a good engine. The 1K version also has Air ride suspension oin the rear, I think this would save on the pounding of the trailer tongue over using the one that I have, which rides pretty rough (leaf springs).  The 1K version also has a walk-in sleeper already on it.
>mid 80s F700 detroit diesel (500 CI - 400 ft pd torque)<
The detroits (8.2 litre) have been kinda hard to find used, but I've found a few outlets now that have them as rebuilds
I'm saving all of this stuff!
This all seemed like such a good idea at the time...now I
have to learn MORE stuff.
andi

bobb