[VAC] More on Holding Tanks

Does anybody know if Airstream used the same black water holding tank for all models (lengths) for a given model year? That is, did all the 1968 models have the same tank as my ' 68 Tradewind? Next question: perchance did Airstream use that same tank for other model years? You are right if you figured out that I wonder if I'm looking for a unique tank for my coach or if several models over multiple years used the same one. If so, a replacement tank for my Tradewind may be a little bit easier to find. Thanks for any related information you can provide.

Jim Greene