[VAC] Re: While on subject of A/C's.....

I'm a minimalist so probably not going to give you the answer you will
like.  I would create a shade and park the unit underneath.  I would use
several good DC fans to pull air through the front window and let it drift
out the sides and rear.  Use your hose once in a while to spray down the
units hull.

Fresh air circulating is far better when it's hot outside than being in a
closed capsule with a kluged A/C for "Life Support".
Whatdyathink?
Bob