[VAC] Re: Transmission Oil Temp and Use of OD

Jim I have been inquiring about tranny temp. gauges. The only place I have
found them was thru speed shops. Prices range from $50.00 to over $200.00 The
ones in the know say to put it directly in the pan. One fellow said to cut
the line to the cooler and plumb it there, but the overwhelming wisdom's say
in the pan. I have had more trouble finding someone to drop the pan and tap a
hole to install the thing than finding one.

J.L.Dietz #4361 S.E. PA