[VAC] tail sag

Let me tell you about tail sag!

I haven't got that far yet!

Today I finally cleaned out my stripped out Safari!
The floor is completely stripped...and the plywood floor is solid.  Today, I
cleaned everything out!

I still have to get at the rear lower skins to repair the frame separation.
 I had to remove all the copper plumbing today. I first took pictures, then
I drew a diagram of all the plumbing and fixtures.

This week I will order linoleum, and also figure out how much "pex" tubing,
and how many "t's" I need to replace the  plumbing! The confusing part is fitting
the "pex" to the fixtures. I think I will need around 75 feet of tubing!

 I also had to saw off sections of the drain pipes, just to get at the rear
lower skins, and the frame separation. I am still having trouble getting to
this point!

My next step is to get at the monocoque frame channel!  That darned electrical
box is in the way, and some fuse box screws are stripped and stubborn, as well
as the drain pipes being in the way!

I will keep you all informed!!

It's hard to believe how much room 22 feet of Airstream trailer takes up when
you try and store it somewhere else!!

Tomorrow I'm right back at it!

Nick
'68 safari